Stay connected with the insurance community
NACA was started in 1998 by a small group of professionals within the Contingency Insurance Industry who wanted to bring together their colleagues and associates within the industry to share knowledge and exchange ideas. The participating group has grown every year and now has over 200 members.
The Associations primary goal is to orchestrate the annual conference of the professionals from within this industry to build and strengthen relationships through the exchange of knowledge and new ideas and to provide a rostrum for members to discuss and learn about the important issues that impact our industry and their profession in an educational environment.
Benefits of Membership:
- Membership provides a significant discount on the conference fees.
- The opportunity to join your contingency colleagues worldwide at an annual conference that is well organized, professional and educational conference.
- A forum to learn about and understand all available contingency products and how to best work with the underwriting community, brokers and clients.
- An opportunity to learn new ideas and approaches to risk from the brightest and most creative people within the insurance industry.
CE Credits may be available at some of the seminars held at the NACA conference.
- A web site that enables you to contact people within the industry, stay current on newsworthy events that impact the contingency industry, including the details of meetings and functions, stay abreast of the comings and goings of fellow members, and affords each member the opportunity to display information about their respective companies products and services.
- A rostrum to express your concerns and to listen to the opinions of your peers.
- Discounts available to Members for all official events.
- The activities of the Association will be posted on our website. Next year’s conference will again include a one day of seminar where we will surely discuss the latest issues facing the contingency industry, a day of golf (Ryder Cup style) or other activities for the non-golfers, followed by a well attended dinner and prizes. Through the two days there are several other social events, sponsored by various members, where you can meet the professionals within this industry in a relaxed environment.